CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Well, today I have a mixture of sorrow and gladness in my heart.
If you read my wife's blog, then you will find that the mother of a lifelong friend of hers died yesterday. To her family, you are all in our prayers (you already know that, but it is always good to hear). I am filled with deep sorrow for your loss. But, I know where she is now and know that she is happy and does not have a care in this world. She is with our Lord. This has also caused me to have to be a single dad for a couple of days as my wife is on her way north to be with her friend. The only other way I would have it is for all of us to be there. She, my wife, took the boy with her, so I just have the two girls. It will be fun for a couple of days.

Wish us luck.

1 comments:

Miss Hope said...

And they were still alive when I got home!!!