CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Some Random Thoughts

Alright, as most of you know, my lovely wife and I bought a new vehicle last week. It is a big, gas guzzling SUV. I understand that there are those in, and out of, politics who would try and tell me that I am doing the wrong thing for the environment. Well, I just have one thing to say to all of you who have bought into the whole Global Warming crap that is being broadcast all over the place these days. WAKE UP!!!

All you have to do is look, just a little, and you can find at least two scientific papers that explain that there is nothing that can be done about global warming for every one that says we are ruining the earth. The scientists that say there is nothing that can be done say, and have proof, that the earth runs on cycles. Sometimes it warms up. Sometimes it cools off (In the 1970's the big thing was that we were on the verge of another ice age). And besides, the earth has warmed up one whole degree in the past 100 years. That's right, 1.....

So, if you think I am trying to kill off everyone and the earth by buying and driving an SUV, then get over it. I have spent 18yrs defending this country so that we can all have choices in how we live our lives. So, I CHOOSE to own a gas guzzling SUV!! I need the room for my family. I feel my wife and I have earned the right.

Just my thoughts.

2 comments:

Miss Hope said...

Don't forget that I can run over small cars if I need to, Honey. That's very important, you know.

chrisandteena said...

Right on !!