CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VITT!!

If you have read my wife's blog today, you know that my "Little Man" turned 4 years old yesterday.

I want to thank everyone that came over last night and made his day so special. Now we have more Power Rangers than we know what to do with. I think there cool and all, and the boy loves them. So, thank you to all of you.

Like my wife said, yesterday was so busy and crazy that I had to do this a day late. But, it did give me the chance to say thank you to everyone.

1 comments:

House of Hayes said...

Thanks for having all of us over !! It was a real treat getting to spend time with our "family" here too and celebrate "The Boys" birthday with him! It was a BLAST!! Not only for us but all of you grown men playing with the Power Ranger toys too :)