CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 4, 2008

The Silly "H" Word

For those of you who are paying any sort of attention, the "H" word is Hussein. Now the reason I call it the silly little "H" word is that it happens to be the middle name for one Barack Obama. This has caused some controversy as he has said that he doesn't like to use his middle name. So, the media doesn't use it.

It has gotten so bad that Sen. McCain has even apologized, over and over again, that someone on his campaign has used it. It is the man's name. Why should someone have to apologize for calling someone else by his/her name? I just don't get it.

There are plenty of other reasons not to like Obama. Like, his ideas about government, taxes, and how he wants to take money from the people who work hard to earn it, and give it to people who don't want to get off their lazy hind quarters and work for themselves. How this man, or any liberal as far as that goes, can be so popular is beyond me.

So, let's get over his middle name. Forget about the fact that he is the first black man to even have a chance at being president. I have no problem with his race, his name, or even him as a human being. I have never met the man. What I have a problem with is what he apparently believes in. And, I don't feel he has adequately responded regarding relationships he has, and had.

If he gets elected, I am afraid that it will be mainly because of his race. That in and of itself scares me. I also don't like where it appears he will take this country.

0 comments: