CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Something I need to do

Now, as I mentioned a couple of days ago, I was out of the loop for a little while. The truth is, I had a hernia and had to have it repaired. I truly need to thank my lovely wife, Hope for the wonderful care she gave me while I was recovering. She truly went above and beyond to make sure that nothing went wrong while I was going through all that.

I also have to thank my mother for being here during that. I know your help made things easier all the way around. Especially because Hope had someone to gang up on me with.

I love my wife. She is truly the most wonderful person in this world to me. I truly don't know what I would do without her.

1 comments:

Miss Hope said...

Sad thing about this post? When he said he had done a blog post, I inquired as to whether or not he had mentioned my unfailing devotion to his well-being and how I labored long to help him on his road to recovery.

Next thing you know?

This post appeared. How about that?


I love you, too, Honey.