CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Thank you

I will have to admit that I never would have imagined that I would get to say what I am about to say. You see, I looked over at the tracking to see who was visiting my site and reading what I have to say about things. While I was doing that, I noticed a couple of other blogs that I hadn't read before, so, I went and visited them just to see what they were about.

Well, I probably won't be back there again because they are very liberal thinking people. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I just have a hard time understanding how people can think the way they do.

Both blogs included a link to my blog entry about Climate Change. Now, to be honest, it is about Global Warming. Climate Change is the newly accepted way to say it. You see, that entry was spurred by a congressman that touted a report that said Climate Change was somehow affecting African Americans more than non-hispanic white people. It seems that the liberal minded people in this country have a way of making everything about race. Besides, I don't believe that man has as big an affect on the change in the earth's climate as the liberals want us all to think. If we think that we can affect God's work then we are in much more trouble than whatever climate change will do to us.

So, to springdew and serpentdove thank you. I never thought I would make that big of an impact that quickly. I just enjoy putting down what I think.

0 comments: