CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

As Promised

Well, I did fib a little. These are not actually videos. They are audio soundbites from YouTube. The first one is a series of bites from a radio show on which Obama appeared back in 2001. Tagged onto the end of it is the bite in which he told "Joe the Plumber" how he felt about redistributing wealth.

The second is a bite is something he said, that, to me, just confirms that he can not possibly take an oath in which he swears to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, both foreign and domestic.







PLEASE, let me know what you think.

1 comments:

Krys72599 said...

What do I think?
I think this man makes me want to throw up!
"I think that the Constitution reflected a (sic) enormous blind spot in this culture that carries on until this day."
It seems to have worked up 'til now - who does he think he is, trying to get rid of the Constitution of the United States??? He makes me sick and I am SCARED about what this country will become if he is elected.
I hope and pray that there are people out there who are professing to support Obama because they think it's the "politically correct" thing to do, or because they don't want to have to defend their support of McCain, and that when they walk into that voting booth and no one is looking, they remember that the President has to defend this country and represent this country and they'll cast their vote for McCain.