CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Some Random Thoughts

Here is something that a friend sent to my wife to make sure I looked at.



This man says it exactly the way I want to. I just can't say enough about everything the main stream media is doing to try and shove Obama down our throats. I know that there are people out there who are waking up to this fact. I also don't understand the people who are still on the Obama band wagon.

Something else that has scared me in the past couple of weeks. I was listening to one of the radio shows that I like to listen to (Neal Boortz), and they actually played sound clips from, of all things, the Howard Stern show. In it, one of his people was in Harlem asking people on the street who they were voting for. All of them said Barack Obama. Then he asked them follow on questions like (now, you have to pay attention to this) is it his stance on allowing the troops to stay in Iraq and come home with victory? Is it his stance as pro-life? Is it his stance against stem-cell research? (notice, all of these questions are the stances of McCain). Every one of them said yes. The final question in every interview was the one that truly got to me. What do you think of his pick of Sarah Palin as his running mate? Do you think that was a good choice? Every one of them said YES!!!!!!

They played a few of these clips. I just can't believe that people, in this day and age, are going to vote for someone and not even know what his stance is on the issues, or even who his running mate is. This is just plain ignorance. People need to wake up.

One thing that was encouraging, I was listening to another radio show (Rush Limbaugh) and one of his callers called in and said that she has been working for the McCain campaign in her state and that she is getting a lot of people who are Democrats driving up and saying that they are going to be voting for McCain.

So, there is some light at the end of the tunnel. It isn't completely dark yet. It may even be getting a little brighter. Most of the polls have shown that Obama's lead in the polls is waning. McCain seems to be making up some ground. I just hope he has enough to pull it out in the end.

1 comments:

Krys72599 said...

Thanks for that! I was listening to Mark Levin last week (I think it was last week) and he had a guest on named Mohammed. Mohammed said that 95% of all the black people he'd spoken with admitted they were voting for Barack Obama because.he.is.black.
This makes me CRAZY. My ex-brother-in-law is black. He's also a deadbeat dad who just sent his two kids an email saying he's going to be married before they see him again and she's wealthy and beautiful. (Notice which adjective came first!) He's never supported his children, hasn't paid taxes in the last 10 years. How do I know? My sister has a lien on his income for past due child support and his wages are supposed to be garnished when he works legally.
According to Barack's supporters, HE'S qualified to be president because of his skin color.
Then I heard Mark Levin say last night that Colin Powell said Obama has demonstrated that "he has met the standard of being a successful president, being an exceptional president." And Mark asked HOW.CAN.YOU.MEET.THE.STANDARD.OF.BEING.A.SUCCESSFUL.PRESIDENT.WITHOUT.BEING.PRESIDENT???
He's not President yet.
And if I have anything to say about it, he never will!!!