CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Ignorant Shall Be Punished

Along with the rest of us.

I heard Rush going over a Zogby poll today. I actually blogged before about something that Howard Stern had done on his show that showed that there were quite a few people who truly had no clue why they were voting for Obama. But, this poll just floored me.

The poll was taken after the election. From Nov 13 to Nov 15. This is what they found. The people polled all voted for Obama. 97.1% were high school graduates. 55% were college graduates. 57.4% didn't know which party controls Congress. 88.4% did not know that it was Obama who said that his policies would bankrupt coal industries. 71.8% did not know that Biden had quit a previous campaign due to plagiarism. 56% did not know that Obama started his political career in the home of two previous members of the Weather Underground. 56% didn't even know who Bill Ayers is. 86.9% thought Sarah Palin said that she could see Russia from her house. Tina Fey said that on Saturday Night Live. Only 2.4% of the people got at least 11 correct. Only 0.5% got all the questions right.

What does all of this mean?

The ignorant shall be punished. Along with the rest of us.

2 comments:

Krys72599 said...

I was just about to go downstairs to the cafeteria and get some breakfast.
Then I listened to this clip.
I am now officially not hungry anymore.
Thanks for helping with my diet.

Actually, I'm now officially SICK.TO.MY.STOMACH.

And I will post this clip on my blog as well. If even 3 other people hear it, I'll be happy.

USS Retired said...

How sickening!