CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I have to admit, that I have not taken the time to put my thoughts down in this blog. A lot of things have happened over the past 6 months. I have now officially retired from the Navy, started a new job, and moved my family (hopefully for the last time). I am still busy, but there is too much going on that has a direct affect on the very things that I spent 20 years defending. So, it is time for me to start back up and put my thoughts out there for everyone to read.

As I stated when I started this, I know that everyone is not going to agree with me, but, this is how I see things and how I feel, along with a few facts to back some things up. If you agree with me, great. If not, well, that is your right and I respect your right to disagree with me. After all, I have spent the greater part of my adult life defending your rights.

Today, there is a lot of talk about the "Health Care Reform" bill that is before the House of Representatives. This bill has been passed by the Senate. However, at least two votes were bought by giving concessions to Louisiana and Nebraska. The American people have consistently made the politicians in D.C. know how they feel about all of this. Every poll that is out there right now will show that there are some aspect of the bill that the majority of people may support, however, when it comes to the bill in its entirety, NO poll shows that the majority of Americans are for it. Every one shows that the majority of the American people do not want this bill to be passed.

What's the House of Representatives solution? They want to DEEM the bill to be passed and have started working on the fixes that they will propose to the bill once it becomes law. Now, anyone who has even read the Constitution can tell you that this blatantly goes against the Constitution. More precise, Section 7, Paragraph 2 of Part I. It actually says that any Bill that has PASSED both houses has to go to the President for his signature or veto. The point is, they can't just DEEM a bill, they have to pass it. Their strategy for all of this is very simple. They get their health care bill into law and nobody has to admit that they voted for it when the elections come around in November.

If this is such a good piece of legislation, why in the world does the King Liberal himself have to go out on a campaign to try and convince the American public that this is what is best for us. He has even postponed a trip to the Far East over this.

Alright, now, a few things that upset me about what all is going on.

First; For 20 years I swore to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic. I believe in the Constitution. I believe in America. I believe in the American people. I also feel that the Constitution and the American People are under attack by the very people that have been elected to represent us in OUR government. Our very way of life is at stake here. We must continue to fight for our way of life. Ronald Reagan was right when he said that freedom is never more than a generation from extinction. It is time to tell these people what we think of them.

Second; We have nothing to apologize for. Why in the world is this leader of ours, going around and apologizing for us. All we have done is defend our allies and tried to rid the world of evil. We won the Cold War because we had the backbone to defend our way of life. There is no reason to apologize for that.

Third; Why don't we teach our children more about the founding of our country? Not the watered down version that is being taught today, but, the real, no kidding founding of our country. I would be willing to bet that very few College graduates would be able to tell you what the Constitution or Declaration of Independence says. We don't teach these things any more.

Fourth; The villanization of Corporate America. Just because someone works hard, and makes a success of their lives, doesn't mean that they are bad. As a matter of fact, what kind of sense does it make to tax corporations? What they don't tell you is that the corporations do not pay any taxes. The taxes go down as part of the cost of production and, therefore, are reflected in the price of their products. WE PAY THEM!!

Fifth; Why in the world does South Carolina keep voting for Lindsey Graham? He is now talking about immigration reform again. I have an idea, let's ENFORCE the laws that we have in place and get rid of all the people who are here illegally! They don't deserve to have the same rights as I do under OUR Constitution. Fund and build the wall that passed through Congress years ago.

Sixth; Why are we giving Constitutional rights to terrorists???!!!

Seventh; Why are ignorant people allowed to vote? Where I believe that everyone should have a voice in their government, I also feel that this last election was very much a tribute to how uninformed our population actually is. I find it very scary that we have more information at our fingertips with the internet than at any time in our history, yet, when it comes to electing the people to represent us in OUR government, quite a few people fall far short of knowing exactly what they are voting for.

Well, I guess this enough for now. I will promise to write MUCH more frequently. I feel like I need to be better at this as I am getting more and more frustrated.

Watch what happens in the House of Representatives over the next couple of days. If they try and pass a reconciliation package before they pass the bill, then everyone in America should be shouting "FOUL" at the top of their lungs. They can't just deem a bill to be passed. They HAVE TO VOTE. The king liberal himself, has said time and time again, the time for debate has passed. It is time to vote. WE DESERVE an up and down vote, RIGHT NOW!! It would not pass and everyone knows it. The Democratic Party thinks that they need this to save the Presidency of Obama. What good is it if we save his presidency at the expense of our Country? OUR country is under attack, from the worst kind of enemy. The enemy within. They are attacking the very founding of our country and they are not even trying to hide it anymore. They don't care about us. All they care about is making the American people more and more dependent on the Government to make it from day to day. Then, they can control our very lives and how we live.

1 comments:

Krys72599 said...

Welcome back!!!
REALLY looking forward to your posts!